THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 24 May 2010

MAXDOG MONDAY- RUN FREE MAX- IN MEMORY OF MAX

RUFFITWOOD DANCING SPRING

 MAX

        12 March 2000 - 24 May 2010

 

MAX 23.05.10

It is with a heavy heart that I have to report my friend Max in South Africa has crossed the rainbow bridge. Max had cancer and was given two weeks to live today would have been his 107th day of grace. He has fought his illness with dignity and poise but without diminishing his love of life and his family. I will miss reading his daily blog and so will my Mom and Molly well she has posted her blog already and has said what she wanted to about her hero. I send love and licks to Tammy & Toffee and to MaxMom thank you for sharing him with all of us we have enjoyed sharing your lives with you.

Run free dear friend.

Lots of love and licks

                 Doogie.

1 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a wonderful tribute Doog!!
Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo