THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 30 May 2010

Sneaky Sunday

Right Gramps is out but he won’t be long so I am going to have to type fast. I am having a pawesome vacation at nanny’s house. Getting major fuss-age and cuddle which is always acceptable. I am seeing lots and lots of my cousin Tommy and we are having great fun running about and playing like mad thing from mad-top-ia and then sleeping like logs together. I am missing Daddy Steve, Mom and Molly but I will see them very soon. Daddy Ben went away yesterday and I miss him lots when he isn’t here however he will be back soon as he has only gone to his Dad’s for a few days.

    I am feeling like I missed out yesterday because of not being able to blog hop properly, I look forward to meeting new friends and was sad not to participate fully. Well paws crossed for the next hop any how.

Apart from Playing with Tommy and getting really spoilt not much has happened really.

Tatty Bye

             Love ‘n’ Licks

                Doogs

1 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Well, I got to meet you at the Blog Hop yesterday and I'm glad I did. Hope you get more computer time soon, but it sounds like you're having fun and that's the main things.

wags, Lola