THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 14 May 2010

Today I is mostly grumpy

Ohh the indignity of it all, woe is me I have had to suffer far to many assaults upon my person in the past few days, what with being squirted with anti itching spray, being bathed with girly smelling shampoo I have now had to suffer having my ear oles washed out with foul smelling ear cleaning stuff. I mean it’s not my fault I have hairy ears is it ? But I will admit they do get a bit sore from time to time but I had them plucked when I had my neck surgery so I thought I would be ok for a while and so did Mom. We were wrong Mom checked them last night as she and daddy Steve thought I looked sad and one of my ears was very hot and red which is why I have had them washed out last night and again this morning. It’s not fair ! But it does feel a lot better now, I know I hate having it done and I know it is for my own good but it still sucks big time. So I is feeling a bit small_grumpy-dogMainSafetyPage today.

I don’t feel like doing anything today so all I have to say to Mom is

funny-dog-pictures-grumpy-dog-does-not-want-a-walk

luckily my Mom is very understanding and is extremely loving ( can you tell I am back tracking a bit now hehehehe )

Tatty Bye

              Love ‘n’ Licks

                    DTWP

0 comments: